Wednesday 27 October 2010

T REX SKELETON update

I've almost completed T rex skeleton.
This should have been completed months ago, but I've put it on ice due to some other more important work I had back then and just couple of days ago I decided it's time to get it done.



These are some snaps from the Zbrush vieport.
My intention is to make it downloadable, skeleton and body mesh. Idea is to have it for learning purposes and better understanding of T rex anatomy.

This is the place where anyone who might read this blog would find out the time and place of when the T rex model will become downloadable.

Oh yeah, not to forget, the Canon 7D camera works, I had it sent to the authorized service shop and they exchange it's mirror box, and now it works like a charm for last 4-5 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment