Saturday 5 December 2009

Web page update

I've finally uploaded my renewed web page.
It still has some things that aren't finished, around the gallery in particular, but this is whole lot better than it use to be. Im now in phase of optimizing stuff, making it load faster and what not.
I just realized that I made mistakes.
For instance, I have 5 or 6 separate links, index, about, contact, tutorial, gallery and so on..
Each of these have the same exact menu bar and layout with mini banner with my name and title on it. What I did is, I uploaded each repeating item several times, and now, after I realized it, I made some changes, so, now, every element that is repeating anywhere in the web site is loading from one place, index_files folder.

The time of wacom and zbrush exploiting are getting real close :)

later dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment