Wednesday 13 January 2010

Ty redesign

Still lot's of work around Ty, DinoMonster character.
I recreated it from scratch, made some nice displacement and color textures, lonly to figure out i'm still not where i want to be with overall looks.
So now Im going from the beginning, and i hope his would be it.

here is a comparison of the head, of recently remade model and the new one.
This is how my most recent attempt to recreate Ty looks like.
Add Image
Im going after more human looks, I'l try to decrease the, pure dino look by introducing some human characteristics into his face.
I was specially concerned with mouth. I want these character to be able to speak, and having reptilian snouts is somewhat a flaw if you want to be able to talk and keep it believable.

new updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment