Friday 8 January 2010

Happy new year

New year has begun, and so did I,
After a smaller and much desired break, I'm starting with my work and plans for the year ahead.
At the moment, I'm redoing my DinoMonster character Ty, alongside some freelance gig's, that's why it goes on bit slower than I've planed.
Here is the link to the test render.
test render 1
test render 2
The plan is to make it look better than the initial design obviously.
I was aiming towards more serious, menacing and movie like design, instead of stylized cartoon look he had until now.
Since it is still in the making, the test render is not the best thing for comparison just yet, but even at this stage it's obvious how different it looks now.
Still need to make some tweaks around the head and torso area, maybe some minor improvements on the body proportions,, not sure there tho' cos I want him to look little bit bulkier and stronger built.
I still have some second thoughts as to how they should be dressed up.
The bionic thumbs are going to be challenging.
I wanna create a bionic prosthesis that will look functional and cool..
Have couple ideas but It will become clear when i dig into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment